When you book your trip with Wasteland Ski, there are a huge variety of meal deals and packages available that we can cater for your exact needs in resort. Whether it is great value quick food on the go or delicious alpine cuisine – we have all the options for our Wasteland Trippers at great prices which means you can sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday without having to lift a finger.
Please make sure that upon booking, you notify us as soon as possible of any allergies or intolerances.
Have a look at some on the options available
- Breakfast packs on arrival; Cereal, milk, coffee, teabags, croissants, jam, chocolate spread in your room on arrival to keep you going throughout the week
- Breakfast packs with delivery; Cereal, milk, coffee, teabags, jam, chocolate spread in your room on arrival with the addition of fresh bread each morning delivered to your door (1/2 baguette per person)
- Breakfast daily; Croissant, juice, tea/coffee from the boulangerie each morning which you can collect on your way to the slopes
- Pre paid hot lunch:
- Plat du jour on the mountain pre paid at the local restaurant.
- This option can also be arranged and you can pay on the day if you don’t want to book all in advance
- Resort picnic at a local restaurant or cafe near the slopes so you can stop by for a quick bite.
- BBQ: We have organised hundreds of BBQ’s across all of our resorts over the past 20 years and can always cater for your hangover
- Resort BBQ at one of your favourite bars
- Mountain top BBQ – possible in some of our resorts at the mountain top restaurants.
- Party in the Park – In Wasteland Ski’s BIG DOG RESORT Val Thorens you can have an afternoon on your own private kicker and then ski down to the Bar 360 for an epic BBQ just in time for Apres!
- You have many choices with Wasteland Ski for your nights in resort and where and what you can eat!
- Deluxe Fondue dinner in resort – at one of our great restaurant choices
- Montagnarde meal in resort – Tartiflette/Raclette – (varies per resort) For those that want to enjoy their savoyarde meal without the ski home, a beginners winner option is the meal in resort
- Mountain meal on the hill with night skiing – (varies per resort) – Sit with all your friends at the top of a mountain and toast to the starry skies with your goblets of wine and platters of cheese!
- BBQ dinner
- Takeaway meal boxes
- Even on the evening you depart resort we can cater a BBQ for you and your trippers before you get on the coach.